- Provisions on data protection
- When Customers visit the Online Shop, the IP address of the Customer’s computer terminal is automatically transmitted to the Seller. This data is used in order to obtain information on the Customer’s browser and operating system.
- The Website uses “cookies”. Cookies are small files which are stored on the Customer’s computer terminal and browser (hereinafter “Cookies”) which trace the Customer’s use of the Online Shop and adapt the Online Shop to the Customer’s needs, enabling the Seller to recognise the Customer at his or her next login.
If the Seller asks for the Customer's personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, the Seller will either ask the Customer directly for the Customer's consent, or provide the Customer with an opportunity to opt out. If after the Customer opted-in, the Customer changes his mind, the Customer has the right to withdraw the consent regarding the usage of any personal data at any time, by contacting the Seller by e-mail to customer-service@istillwritecards or mailing the Seller :
Istillwritecards e. U.
Carl Zwillinggasse 32/11
- The Seller does not have any access or control of Cookies or other functions which may be used by third parties in connection with advertising on the Website.
- As a result of the Customer’s use of the Online Shop for purposes of purchasing Products, the Seller processes the Customer’s personal data (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number shipping and billing address) and uses this information for purposes of performing the contract and forwarding information to the Customer regarding the Seller’s range of products.
- None of the Customer’s personal data will be disclosed to third parties except where absolutely necessary for purposes of performing the contract or where disclosure is required based on legal obligations.
- The Seller currently uses the Company Shopify (shopify.com) for operating the Online Shop and for handling payment transactions. The Customer's data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Shopify stores the Customer's data on a secure server based in the USA behind a firewall.
Customers may obtain information in respect of data protection and the general terms and conditions of Shopify at www.shopify.com/legal/terms and www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- If the Customer chooses a direct payment gateway to complete his/her purchase, then Shopify stores the Customer's credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). The Customer's purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete the purchase transaction. After that is complete, the Customer's purchase transaction information is deleted.
- In general, the third-party providers (Shopify and payment gateways) used by the Customer will only collect, use and disclose the Customer's information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to the Seller.
- To protect the Customer's personal information, the Seller takes reasonable precautions and follows the industry's best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If the Customer wants to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information the Seller obtained, the Customer can register a complaint, or can demand detailed information on the personal information by e-mail to customer-service@istillwritecards or by mail at
Istillwritecards e. U.
Carl Zwillinggasse 32/11
- The Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help the Website analyze how the Customer uses the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the Customer's use of the Website (including the Customer's IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
- On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the Customer's use of the Website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate the Customer's IP address with any other data held by Google.